Epoxy floor paint is now used in all walks of life。 It is easy to construct, simple to maintain and beautiful in appearance。 It can be applied in all walks of life and rapidly developed in China。 Although epoxy floor paint has many advantages and is popular, every product will certainly have its disadvantages。 Epoxy floor paint is no exception, in our use process will also have some problems, the most worrying customer is its color fading and yellowing, affecting the overall beauty of our floor。 Reasons for fading and yellowing of epoxy floor paint: 1、所选的环氧地坪漆材料耐候性不佳,在受到阳光的暴晒之后很容易出现变黄现象。
1。 The selected epoxy floor paint material has poor weatherability and is prone to yellowing after being exposed to sunlight。
2. The paint itself deteriorates, which reduces the original dyeing power, leading to discoloration or discoloration.
3. The mixing is not uniform in the construction process. The density of several pigments in the multicolor paint is different. During storage, heavy pigments gradually sink and light pigments gradually float. If the mixing is not uniform enough, it will easily lead to the discrepancy between the original color and the post-construction. Even if there was no discoloration and yellowing at that time, it would also fade and yellowing after sunlight exposure.
The solutions for fading and yellowing of epoxy floor paint are as follows:
1. Choosing epoxy floor paint material with good weatherability, first ensuring the quality of floor paint, then strictly following the construction process of epoxy floor paint, is an important link to ensure that it is not easy to fade and yellowing.
2. There are generally two reasons for the deterioration of coatings themselves. One is that the quality of coatings themselves is not up to standard. On the other hand, there is no good storage of coatings. From these two points, it is very important to select good quality coatings and store them correctly.
3. In the aspect of construction, it is necessary to mix the paint sufficiently to avoid the discrepancy between the color after construction and the original color caused by the layering of the paint.
4. Since ultraviolet radiation is the main cause of fading and yellowing of epoxy flooring, we can add a certain amount of ultraviolet absorbent to the product, which can effectively absorb ultraviolet radiation and delay yellowing. In addition, ultraviolet radiation combined with antioxidants can play a synergistic effect. Of course, the use of antioxidants and ultraviolet absorbents can not fundamentally solve the problem of epoxy floor yellowing, but in a certain range and a certain period of time, it is still effective to prevent oxidation yellowing of products, maintain the transparency of product water color, and improve the grade of floor products.